Identity Provisioning 4.1
- Product: Identity Provisioning (former Automatic Account Manager)
- Platform: Any supported
Core updates 4.1 released April 25th 2017
The default character encoding for Identity Provisioning is now set to UTF-8. This setting can be changed in the vmoptions file, but will then affect the whole application.
SQL Initial Search
If an SQL exception occurs when using an SQL data source for receiving the initial session objects in i policy, the policy will fail and generate an alert.
Identity Provisioning is now built and bundled with java 1.8.0_121.
Some irrelevant error logs at startup have been removed from the log files.
Action updates 2017-04-25
Add Data from SQL by Prepared Statement, version 1.0
– New Action – New action for adding new Session Attributes with the result from an SQL prepared statement. The action can handle multiple result sets from the SQL.
Add Session Objects from SQL by Prepared Statement, version 1.0
– New Action – New action for creating new session objects with the result from an SQL prepared statement. The action can handle multiple result sets from the SQL.
Certificate Handler, version 1.8
– Bug Fix – Fixed a bug when using a certificate in a session attribute.
Date Converter, version 1.1
– New Feature – New parameters to remove the session object if the date is before or after a given number of days and hours and/or the value in another date session attribute.
Export to Excel, version 1.2
– Improvement – When sending the excel file by mail, the file will have the same filename as when saving the file to disk.
Match to File Object, version 1.3
– New Feature – New parameter to fetch additional attributes from the matched file object.
Post HTTP/HTTPS Handler, version 1.4
– Improvement – It is now possible to set the character encoding when using either HTTP or HTTPS.
Run Action While, version 1.0
– New Action – New action for running another action multiple times, until a condition is met.
Additional Action Packages
Google Apps – User Update Mail Address, version 1.0
– New Action – New Google action to update the email address for a user.
Google Apps – Get Users and Groups, version 3.3
– Improvement – New action can now use the Google ID as identifier.