PhenixID Server 2.2.0 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your solution, and is recommended for all customer installations.
Upgrading from an existing installation: http://document.phenixid.net/m/69842/c/215154
- Store default behaviour. Changes written directly into the store file will not be picked up by the system until reboot.
- Improved data input validation. Updated UI helps administrators configure the system in a more secure way, avoiding misconfiguration.
- Updated logging in SAML authentications for simplified troubleshooting.
- Events are now logged when a token is enrolled and revoked when possible.
- Java scripts merged. Reduces ajax requests i admin UI with about 60%.
- A number minor bugs were fixed, please contact PhenixID support for more information.
- Dependency updates based on NIST CVE recommendations, contact PhenixID for complete list.
DISCLAIMERInformation provided in this document is for your information only. PhenixID makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information. Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners.
The origin of this information may be internal or external to PhenixID. PhenixID makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information.
PhenixID - support.phenixid.se