PhenixID Server 2.3.0 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your solution, and is recommended for all customer installations.
Upgrading from an existing installation: http://document.phenixid.net/m/69842/c/215154
- Support for multiple end user webapps, such as Self Service and MFA Admin
Multiple end user applications may now be configured through the configuration UI.
- All valves have a user-friendly graphical view to simplify configuration
When editing authentication execution flow, UI has been improved for faster and easier configuration.
- User interface
Input validation and updated help text to simplify configuration.
- Support for external CA
PhenixID One Touch now supports using external CA.
Updated OCSP & CRL features.
- CVE updates according to NIST CVE database (https://nvd.nist.gov/)
CVE = Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures
- List of bugfixes is available on request, please contact PhenixID support for more information.
- Dependency updates based on NIST CVE recommendations, contact PhenixID for complete list.
DISCLAIMERInformation provided in this document is for your information only. PhenixID makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information. Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners.
The origin of this information may be internal or external to PhenixID. PhenixID makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information.
PhenixID - support.phenixid.se