Identity Provisioning Upgrade Guide 5.0.0 or later
Installation media is provided through PhenixID support together with required license.
Upgrade of existing installation from 5.0.0 or later
These instructions will guide you through an upgrade of Identity Provisioning, using the latest installation file.
- Double-click the provided installer to start the upgrade installation.
- On the “Welcome to the PhenixID Identity Provisioning Setup Wizard”, choose “Yes, update the existing installation“. If you want to see the location of the folder that will be updated, place the mouse pointer over the green question mark. Then click Next
- On the “License Agreement” Read the license agreement and select “I accept the agreement“, then click Next
- On the “Confirm upgrade”, click Next
- On the “Completing the PhenixID Identity Provisioning Setup Wizard”, click Finish to end the Setup