PIP 6.3.2 Release Notes
March 8th 2023
The new release of PhenixID Identity Provisioning (PIP) improves the stability, compatibility and security of your solution, and is recommended for all installations.
1. PIP-710 TREE VIEW SHOWING INCORRECT STATES
After executing the first action, states of all actions is set to finished when single stepping
2. PIP-711 NEW ACTIONS INTERFACE: DOES NOT SYNC CHANGED OBJECTS
Added or removed objects (for some actions) are not synchronized correctly
3. PIP-712 COMMON CONNECTION POOL UNSTABLE
LDAP connection exceptions when using connection pool in some environments
4. PIP-713 LDAP QUERY: BINARY ATTRIBUTES NOT WORKING
Policy unable to fetch binary attributes
5. PIP-714 POLICY RUNNER: DEBUG LOGGING STOPS SNOOPING
DEBUG logs sometimes not visible in Configurator/Policy Runner when single stepping
6. PIP-715 RUN POLICY: MAPPING PARAMETERS WRONG
Policy parameters not mapped correctly in the configurator
1. Upgrade verifications
Verify so there are no duplicate jar-files, as this might cause an unexpected behavior.
Compare /lib with /ext. If duplicates exists, make sure to keep the latest version of jar-files.
2. End of Support
Information about the oldest supported version can be found here.