PhenixID Server 2.5.0 update improves the stability, compatibility, and security of your solution, and is recommended for all customer installations.
Upgrading from an existing installation: http://document.phenixid.net/m/69842/c/215154
- New Enrollment portal, Pocket Pass & One Touch
The new portal simplifies the activation of PhenixID mobile auth tokens, Pocket Pass and One Touch.
The new design allows for faster activation using web browser on any device.
- Change password from PhenixID One Touch
Improved user experience.
- Extended OpenID connect support
Additional authentication methods added. Broker functionality added making it possible connecting OpenID connect to SAML federation.
- Simplified configuration when using cluster
Configuring cluster nodes are simplified. All cluster node as of this version now gets the same configuration instantly.
- CVE updates according to NIST CVE database (https://nvd.nist.gov/)
CVE = Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures
- List of bugfixes is available on request, please contact PhenixID support for more information.
- Dependency updates based on NIST CVE recommendations, contact PhenixID for complete list.
DISCLAIMERInformation provided in this document is for your information only. PhenixID makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information. Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners.
The origin of this information may be internal or external to PhenixID. PhenixID makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information.
PhenixID - support.phenixid.se