PAS 2.6.0 update includes improvements for functionality and security, and is recommended for all customers
Upgrading from an existing installation: http://document.phenixid.net/m/69842/c/215154
- EAP-TLS support
PhenixID Server can now be used to protect Wifi access using a device or identity certificates
- Extended OpenID connect support
Supported OpenID connect flows:
- Implicit flow
- Authorization code flow
- Configuration UI improvement
Updated configuration UI to simplify configuration of enrollment portals for activating PhenixID mobile applications One Touch and Pocket Pass.
- CVE updates according to NIST CVE database (https://nvd.nist.gov/)
CVE = Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures
- List of bugfixes is available on request, please contact PhenixID support for more information.
- Dependency updates based on NIST CVE recommendations, contact PhenixID for complete list.
DISCLAIMERInformation provided in this document is for your information only. PhenixID makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information. Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners.
The origin of this information may be internal or external to PhenixID. PhenixID makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information.
PhenixID - support.phenixid.se