PAS 2.8.1 update includes improvements for functionality and security, and is recommended for all customers
Upgrading from an existing installation: http://document.phenixid.net/m/82710/l/985399-upgrade-from-previous-version
- Enabling MFA for internal application, MFA Admin & Self Service is included in config UI. Default methods are:
- UID, Password & OTP using token
- UID, Password & OTP sent over sms using PhenixID message gateway.
- Default HTTP configuration is moved from boot.json to store. A default HTTP configuration is created at startup and is now possible to edit through config UI.
Additional information and questions about this release are answered by PhenixID support.
- Face lift of all UI templates used when authenticating. This includes all SAML, OpenID connect and internal HTTP based authentication.
- Limit the number of software tokens a user/admin can activate. Changes are made in the configuration UI.
- Front- and backend third party API’s updates according to CVE repository
- Events added when activating/deactivating tokens.
- Any items stored in the internal database will be deleted after the expires date has passed. This means any token with an expiry date will be removed. Log entries, however, will be stored permanently and needs to be removed manually. Note that this feature must be enabled manually. Contact support on how to enable.
- CVE updates according to NIST CVE database (https://nvd.nist.gov/)
CVE = Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures
- List of bug fixes is available on request, please contact PhenixID support for more information.
- Dependency updates based on NIST CVE recommendations, contact PhenixID for complete list.
DISCLAIMERInformation provided in this document is for your information only. PhenixID makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information. Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners.
The origin of this information may be internal or external to PhenixID. PhenixID makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information.
PhenixID - support.phenixid.se