Document version (last updated) : 2021, October 20th.
- A PhenixID Identity Manager (IM)
If you like to add a static image to a form there is a control called StaticImage that can be used. This control support the image to be either in the PIM server filesystem or on a http address.
1. Add the StaticImage control
This approval custom control is included in PIM.
- Open an IM Configurator
- Open a form/tab
- Click the static image icon and drag it to the form. See picture below.
2. Configure StaticImage control
- Open the StaticImage control properties
- Click Options for Static Image button
- Add URL or fil name
- URL – Type the URL to the image to display
- File – Type the name of the file to use.
Note: You need to add a policy to DSEditor.properties with the file path to where the images are. See example on Windows below.
2. Supported file formats
- Supported file extensions
.bmp .gif .png .jpg .jpeg .tif
- Policy to specify image folder on PIM server
DISCLAIMERInformation provided in this document is for your information only. PhenixID makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information. Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners.
The origin of this information may be internal or external to PhenixID. PhenixID makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information.
PhenixID - support.phenixid.se