- PhenixID Identity Manager (PIM)
You can use PIM to get personal information for a Swedish person with a given personal number from the service Navet.
If you interested to learn more about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Navet file package
This file package is supported for PIM 6.0.2 and later. This only apply to customer using Navet components from us.
- Download and unzip PIM_602_or_later.zip
- Go to file system where PIM WEB is installed
- Click on folder drive:\..\PhenixID\IM\customer
- In zip-file, copy content of \PIM_WEB to folder above
- Restart PIM WEB service
DISCLAIMERInformation provided in this document is for your information only. PhenixID makes no explicit or implied claims to the validity of this information. Any trademarks referenced in this document are the property of their respective owners.
The origin of this information may be internal or external to PhenixID. PhenixID makes all reasonable efforts to verify this information.
PhenixID - support.phenixid.se